Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Friday, January 23, 2009

WALK AWAY

promise broken..
i have forgotten all about it anyway.. everything significant on that day. not in my mind anymore.. Actually, the truth is that i'm lazy to flash back. it burns my brain cells.. i don't wanna fall into a mental disabled hospital during chinese new year.. sucks

OI JAC where my eclipse HUH? i faz reader leh!! dont everyday at home store meat ok.

hmmm.. going to dye my hair soon..
personal chio bu hair styler going to dye for me wahahah..
extremely excited*

haiz.. my life is miserable.. stressful..

No comments: