Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

updated

UPDATED*

soz, let me continue... i didn't even brush my teeth when she arrived at my house. so it was a rush. after a few sentences exchange, she offered me chewing gums.. i think she noticed my morning breath.. without hesitation, i squeeze the gums out with little effort and happily threw it into my mouth.. it should bear the unpleasant scent.. i went rushing to take a quick shower and grooming. i left her there to have a chat with my sister on msn. after the finishing touches on my styled hair, i went back to her. i checked on what they have talked about on curiousity... it was the most retarded subject of the day. hmmm... something like, woah, the sky is so blue... yahhh... the the earth is round... etc..- which left me laughing out loud for almost a minute... and off we go to our destination..... bugis. it was a bright sunny afternoon at yishun.. i hated the weather. i hated the feeling of absorbing vitamin D,the firece warm feeling on my skin, the brightness that was too binding when you have to half close your eyes.. and the worst of everything, perspiring. i would put in more effort then usual to avoid the bad weather. i have not mention before that im seriously not a "sunshine guy" . but jac had the opposing mind. she liked the sunny weather. to her preference, we walked to the MRT station instead of taking a air-condition bus. sign...


we took the path that i always took to the MRT station from my house.-if im walking- what i usually have done during the long walk would be smoking. nothing unusual today...
"why are we talking the long path?" she complained. "no, we're on the correct way." i assured her. she definitely need to trust me on this. i know its the shortest path... i've been living here since............... its more than 10 years anyway... that thought reminded me about my childhood here. thousands of pictures flashed through my mind for a brief moment.
halfway through the journey to the trains, i notice her spectacles had changed from transparent to a dark brown colour similar to typical sunglasses. not magic but she was wearing transitions..

to be continued.
im trying to put in significant details on that day. it would turn out like a novel i guess.. but my eyes and body need to rest now.. will update soon.. i promise

No comments: