Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Friday, January 23, 2009

16

i'm truely sorry
sorry for what i've done
sorry for lying to you
sorry for my honesty now
sorry for being with you
sorry for breaking your heart
sorry for saying i love you

but thanks
thanks for wasting your time with me
thanks for trying your best
thanks for all you done for me
thanks for understanding
thanks for teaching me a lesson

through this 3months 29days i learnt to be true at last
i'm happy to be with you all this time together and did not regret it
i just regret leaving a scar behide and lying to you and myself
that was my mistake, everything is.. it's just me..
you can find whats best for you.. not me
there's way better guys out there.. not me
i give you my blessings
and be safe.....

No comments: