Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

We're bad for eachother

As the title suggest.

Because i have you, I dont try hard enough. I don't stress about money and how important is it for survival. I didn't think about the future. How bleak it is, as I haven't tried building anything for myself. I'm not worried about my life. I can't live independently, leave me alone and nothing good happens. I don't know how to take care of somebody else because you'll take care of me if anything happens. I couldn't care, about health, financial, family and other things that resolve around me. Wait.. And if you're gone..? The question is.. Can you bear to leave me?

No comments: