Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Burn in hell

Hi, im angry guy today. It has always been an issue for me being angry with myself, with no particular reason. I can get pissed off alone in my room, whenever a negative thought passes through my mind. Sometimes I wonder why, im a grown adult, 24 years old this year, still have to deal with issues from my teenage years. Didn't I get pass that? Am I still as immature as I was back then? Why is it so hard to let go? I get angry with a friend joking around and rude people. Simple things. All these thoughts ignite me. I know im at a bad place, quite bad. That angry monster needs to be tamed..

No comments: