Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Attachment to UTAC

I know that I have put blogging aside for a very long time. My apologies. (Why do I have to say this? It’s not as if the blog have feelings. But why do I still feel as though my pet died because I didn’t feed it…) Now I have a lot of free time to spare so…. When darkness turns to light it ends tonight. I have many past,…… let’s say… happenings to blog about. But for now I’m fucking lazy to slowly reminisce all of it. It had became quite a serious problem. I’m even typing with one hand now.

The reason I came back to rant is because I’m fucking bored out of my mind that I have urges to bite myself. Let’s hear the whole story shall we…?

I started 3rd year attachment for the final year of my poly life. Feels quite slow though because most of my poly mates are unofficial graduates now. You know? In every class there will be one person that will stay back to repeat because of bad results. That will be me. I know right sucks to be me. I’m the one playing sacrifice so that he will have mercy on everyone. Poor thing me. It’s not like I played too much, missed lessons too much, smoked too much, and didn’t really study so I have to push the blame on the lord. Really….. it’s not like that.

I’m attached to a company name UTAC. In the IT department. The allowance is $600 per month. Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.15pm. After some calculation, round up to be $3.40/hour. Yes round up. Worse than working at macs. Life. Worst thing is they employed me to pretend to work there. At least this is how it feels like. Of course I have work to be done. The workload is like 10mins k im done. The scenario is, I used 10mins of Monday to finish the work then for the rest of Monday… Tuesday… of the week, I have to sit down there and pretend to be working on the 10 mins assignment. No social media, no movies, no sleeping beauty, everything nonono, but ciggrattes YES. So I have been smoking a lot since I start working here. Tell me what else should I do?! YOU TELL ME NOW YOU TELL ME NOW!!

Next post will be about the colleagues here.

No comments: