Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Friday, March 09, 2012

As promised, today im gonna update on about the people here. First of all, i think my social anxiety had just broke a record and hit a new low. For the whole week, I had exchanged less than 20 sentences with the people here excluding myself. But, i have a partner! YES! also an intern. Let's call him dick. Yeap, he's a big one. He always use those kind of eyes, hate you kind. In the first place i've tried. I've tried making friends with him. I used the friendly and act close technique. The way he talk, is like a really really dick person. Whenever i go for lunch/break i would ask if wanna follow. He always decline me. When he go, he'll never ever ask. So normally i'll go for lunch alone. Like a forever alone. I don't know what his problem is seriously. Sometimes i see he's like wanna talk to me, but shy. Then i'll talk to him but he's be back to a dick. So after a few days i never try to strike up conversations anymore. I hope this situation changes for the better or i'm going to start talking to the monitor keyboard and water bottle.

No comments: