Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Monday, January 04, 2010

'You' think my blog entries are very emo?
'You' think im still pondering over a girl?
'You' think im having a sad life?

No lah, they are very optimistic and forward looking! Sometimes it may sound miserable bleak and pessimistic, but if you really understand them, they are much positive and full of life! To question life, to bravely accept reality, to experience life, to move forward, to have no regrets. I'd admit i might be pessimist last time but now, I've learnt.

The girl? No lah, I've moved on. She got her life, I had mine. Our direction diverted, with different paths.. We still keep in contact from time to time... Sometimes, you know, you still have that urge, to hold on harder, to keep on trying... That fire, still burning, and its warm... That light, still flicker, still shines... After some years, I've given up. Now, it's a book left untouch at the corner of the shelf. That chapter has end. It's over, time to move forward.

My life's blue? No lah, Being sentimental about some issues in life doesn't mean im living a sad life. Im just 'REAL'. I still look forward for the future! Sometimes i really envy others but hey, now i know to use the phrase, 'At least'. It a phrase i've learnt during my motivational days in secondary school. Very useful huh.

Thats the truth.

No comments: