Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mistakes after mistakes

We usually remain casual until we did wrong, and only once it's done, we contemplate on not doing it again. Now, I'm contemplating on whether to continue making this mistake or do the right thing, follow the righteous path. So much, or rather all of me wants to commit it anyways, because of human nature, because of risk and danger. Because it's when there is a risk or danger, excitement comes together as a package. Future me, i'm sorry i will go on committing this mistake as a lesson to be learnt. Courage comes to open up my heart again, i dare to get hurt once again. It's casual, nothing serious here, fuck. You're my friend, fuck. Friends help each other sometimes, fuck. No drama here, fuck.

After all, I can act well. Maybe better than you think.

No comments: