Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Why is it so cold?

But why is the ice so cold?
Why is it so cold?
Why are you so cold?

Your cold shoulder gives me pain
Your concern gives me relief
I find it hard to feel your warmth
I've been outside in the cold for long
And it's harder to feel your love
I'm used to feeling like I don't matter
I'm here baby, frozen
All I want is your warmth
I'm happy I make you warm
But I'm sad I don't feel warm
I need you to hold me close
And not ever let go again
It's too cold, to be alone after you

No comments: