Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The first

With the moonlight, the stars, light streetlight across, covered by shadows we sat together. Dangerous, my heart's pounding. I looked around for souls that cared. I asked you to close your eyes. Distrusted me, you held my hands with your small hands. I felt they were small, but warm. Wearily and slowly, I kissed you. I closed my eyes. It felt like a natural thing to do. You softened the grip, it turned gentle and that's when I felt it was real. You're sincere, you're here. Just like when the vision gets clearer, I finally got the picture. A lightblub above my head. That's when souls could bother me no more. Welcome to the game for two.

No comments: