Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Let the ship sink

I guess this is goodbye, my friend. I was so proud to call you my friend. Sorry for the difficult times I put you through. Sorry for being disrespectful at times. Sorry for leaving you alone. Sorry for letting go, giving up. Sorry that it has to be this way. What I need ain't nothing else, just your appreciation. But you said f off instead. If I hadn't a place with you, I'll walk away. Thanks for all the good times anyway.

This bus journey home, seems too long. My vision's blur, my throat's tight, but im laughing at our joke.

No comments: