Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Do you think it's meant to be? I've been thinking. It almost seems that if it's meant to be, everything in the universe would turn in one direction forcing you to get there. If it's not meant to be, everything in the universe would conspire to not get you there. The path is taken.

I hate to let the universe takes control. I hate to have to say "no choice lor". It makes me feel really, irresponsible in a way. Fuck this shit

No comments: