Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prayers
Sometimes i feel like im at the edge of the cliff looking down at the crashing surf with nowhere to go but down. I used to have this fun dreams when i was so free. But now as i fly, im afraid. There are telephone lines and electrical wires. How painful would it be to run into one. I wonder if i'll ever be free again. Im slowing sinking in a vast lake of quicksand, a bottomless pool. I wish i could crawl under a rock and sleep forever. I seemed to be at the end of the road.
My name is Kelvin Ku. I write this and hopes that one day, many years from now, i would be able to go back, and remembers what my life was like, when i was a young and confused adolescent. Desperately trying to understand myself in the world i live in.

No comments: