Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

i am kelvin

Can't cry watching this movie, I reckon myself to have a heart of stone. That's my truth. I cried because you pushed me away. That's the truth. Just say no, next time. Honesty is always the best policy. Push me away, let me fall... Push me away, let me fall... They'll get to me, someday...

By the way, the movie's great. Touching and inspiring. Makes you think twice when laughing at others. Don't laugh at others, when they are different in a way. They are born this way. Accept the difference. Stand in their shoes, feel the pain they feel. Humans are like butterflies. Some can fly higher than the others but each one flies the best it can. Why compare one against another? Each one is special, each one is different. And everyone is beautiful.

You are a butterfly to me. Go now, fly, fly far away. Fly abundantly to the moon. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So, spread your wings and fly.

No comments: