Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This will be my suicide letter if my heart is broken in the future.

August 10, 2010
Bitch I Told You, I motherfucking told you. I told you. I god damn told you. Tell me I didn't tell you. You're a fucking liar, because I told you. I god damn told you. Maybe you weren't listening. Maybe your just too fucking stupid and thought I wasn't serious. But I told you. Or maybe you were too busy drooling over all those cocks you wanted to suck to pay attention. But I told you. I don't know what the fuck's wrong with your hearing. What I do know is that I told you. Just like my father told my mother and his father told his mother and his father told his mother, I told you. What did I tell you? That's right, I told you I would fucking kill you and me both if you ever left me. Maybe from now on you will listen when I tell you something.
Kelvin

I was on this website that they generate suicide letters. The letters generated can be base on different reasons. Cool uh?

Don't ask me why i was on the website, HAHAHAHAHHA!

No comments: