Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010



If you need me but do not want me,
then I will go.
If you want me but no longer need me,
I will still go.
But if you love, want and need me,
I will be there forever.

really?

you asked what 'forever' is, i don't know.
'forever' is just a term that never last..

you know,
I still care about you..
even though i know if i died today you wouldn't even care.
even though i know i shouldn't but i still do.
even though i know i said it's over, i've moved on.
but have i?


the sun sets and my shadow leaves me,
now im all alone in the darkness.


im sorry,
just for today......
just for today....

No comments: