Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

this post would be an antidote for the previous emo and lame post.

i find that most people dont understand what im trying to say. maybe its abit embarrassing for me to cry this out loud because im just over obsessed with myself. but i prefer readers to understand what i meant.

im just blogging about the day i ran through my newborn photos. its that simple. im not a complicated person, im not in love with anybody but myself. and, "lame" and "emo" are not suitable for eachother. how can they be in the same category? doesn't the post sounds way to lame to be an emo post?


from the previous post: [antidote]
whats this feeling? [i felt something after scanning through my newborn photos]
what is this weird, mixed-up, incredible awesome feeling?? [what am i feeling]
i cant describe it.. [its a feeling i cant describe]
oh lord, the first time i ever felt this way before... [first time i got this feeling]
im going crazy! [what should i do?]
i want you, i want... I WANT YOU NOW!!!! [im so adorable]
i wanna, i wanna, wanna grab hold of you. [i wanna hug myself in that baby form]
oh no, am i in love?? [i love myself so much]
its more than that, it must meant something. [i must be something]
looking at your photos over and over again.. [looking carefully at myself]
cant keep my vision away from you... [repeating scanning through the photos]
argh...! what should i do?! [i cant stop]
this feeling is slowly devouring my inner organs, its killing me... [what a weird feeling]
gimme a break..... GIMME a break... GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!! [am i weird?]

have you recently check out your newborn photos? [i am not much of a random person, i dont post random sentences. this sentence here just says all about what im posting above. the rest of the post is just lame]

would you prefer me to write in the other reader friendly way? yes, humans tend to choose the easier way. everybody is the same. but if we keep choosing the easier way and as time goes by, how can we ever improve? just like if we keep counting numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..... and so on, if we never tried, how can we do addition, subtraction,... all the way to "hell would i know, ultimate of mathematics?" which is much much more complicated then just counting. and i think it would make the post much more interesting and funny like that. or you can call that lame.

now your reaction should be, "ORHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh".

if your reaction is still "???? huh?????? what he talking sia". not to worry :)
you can call my helpline at 1900-1234-5678.
or visit the faq webpage at www.confirmunderstand.com

but if you have no reaction................
dont worry lah! since im so knowledgeable, my advice is..
just take care my friend... god will help you :)

thats all for the yeah,
antidote for the previous happy and interesting post

No comments: