Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Today, someone reminded me and, i gazed at the sky.
Where are the stars?? I dont even remember when was the last time i saw one.

When i was young i guess. When i was really young, i used to gaze at the sky every now and then. During the day, i would stare at the clouds, wondering if they really moved or my eyes are playing tricks on me. During the night, I would search for the brightest star, and name it. Make a wish if i happen to see a shooting star. Time seem to pass really quick when you count the stars.

Now, when i look at the sky, stars dont seem to exist anymore. Its just blank darkness most of the time. Where are they?.. I learnt that earth spins, wind blows, clouds move and stars are just rocks hanging above. Shooting stars are visible paths of a rock as it enters the universe. Do you still wish if you know that?

No I aint gonna do that but, i'll buy 4-D, TOTO, etc. (OMG i answer my own question! Z.)

Shooting stars come and go so quickly, and they relatively rare to appear, especially in modern cities where theres light pollution. Luck is with you if you'd happen to see right? Or is it coincidence?? Fate??!!

I wonder... but whatever it is..., i'll still wish.
Because i still have hope, still believes in life...

No comments: