Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Today, I gave up on chances, that i gave myself. (So corny)

Previously, I gave up on many chances for me to "fly". I asked my heart, "why..?" He said,"without 'courage' and 'believe', i cant do anything, i lost them, my world is very, very dark... cant see anything.."

Every day in our lives, people usually dont take chances or even not notice them. This world gave us so many chances if you'd notice. Every decision, every task, things we do, places we go and etc.

Opportunity, Luck, Miracle, Possibility, Phenomenon, Accident, Risk.
They are always there, for taking. Be it positive/negative, if you believe, why not?
If you have a dream, give it a chance to happen.

If you dont, its okay, you wont die. I dont and im alive here. There is no right or wrong, just, what do you want? You reap what you sow.(you get what you give) You choose.

I try to have no chance, no destiny, no fate, but a firm, determined soul. Yes, i completely agree that action speaks louder. Thats why i used "try". One should design their own life plan, if one dont, fate would plan it. Guess what fate had planned? Probably not much, because Fate is too busy planning for every matter in this universe.

No comments: