Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Have you ever stop to think of what you want in your life?



Hey, you know what?

This is what i wrote when i was 14 years old. I don't really remember that i actually wrote this. Come to think of it, i had no idea what my mind was thinking at that time. Was so immature and not realistic. Well, im still just a kid. =)

Four years... just like that. Now, im 18 years old, still a kid. So many things had changed, yet some things remain unchanged. Some things i regreted writing, now im stucked, yet some things i had achieved or i know i'd always had had in that old list. If i were to rewrite now, many new things would be inside, and --- "family, friends, good friends, to have love, to love everyone and loved by everyone, to breathe, to care, to sleep, to be happy, and never put a full-stop in my 'i want in my life' list(still greedy)" would still be in there. Guess these things are tattooed inside me.

That paper, reminds me to think of what i had learnt and achieve the past four years. "Not much" is the last thing i would want to think of but, it was the first thing i thought of. That sucks. Ok, i should save regreting, and start planning. The next four years will be better! I promise.

Lastly, i would like to thank Mr Ow, for keeping this paper the past four years in his bag and then showing me yesterday when his brother coincidencely checked his bag and found my 'what i want in my life' list.

No comments: