Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

If i said i wrote this song for you,

Would you believe me?

It might not be as well-written or as beautiful

Like other songs

I want you to know that a love song

Can't be written if you're not in love

But for you, my dear

I wrote this song so easily

You might have heard hundreds or thousands of love songs

They might be meaningful

But they are meant for anyone

But if you listen to this song

A song that's written for you only

If you understand the meaning, then our hearts

Will be together as one

Let it be a song on the path we walk together

That only has voices of you and me

Together as long as possible

Just like a line from a poem

As long as you have love, you still have hope

Everytime your love shines in my heart

I can see my destiny

There are so many truths in love

And in the past, i spent a lot of time

Searching for its meaning

But now i just know

Whenever you are near

I know that if life is a melody, you are the lyrics

That gives it meaning and make it beautiful

There's a path for us to walk together side by side

And there are voices of you and me

No comments: