Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats wrong with you?

I think i'm a pessimist, wait no, i am sure of it. Fear... Trust.. Betrayal... Corruption.. Threatened Institution... Depressed.. Uncertained.. Why? I keep my trust to myself... I don't think anybody would do me good. Well, nobody does.. I'm never good enough.

Hey... Maybe i'd say you are realistic. It's not really that bad but... Try harder to be optimistic.

Under the influence of fear, which always leads men to take a pessimistic view of things, they magnified their enemies' resources, and minimized their own.

Sometimes when I try my hardest, to smile and talk to someone in a positive, nice tone, trying to cheer him/her up, trying to change the moody atmosphere,... It just doesn't work out. They'll just fire a bullet at you, and think that you're just a person of unquestioning obedience. Then the game starts... Starts taking advantages of you.. Find ways to cheat your money, used difficult tasks to challenge the fake friendship.. Keeps getting worse and finally became a everyday ritual. A sick cycle. But it won't be obvious, they'll still ride it with you though, it's a game. You'll have to play it, and be the loser forever.

I tried my best, i gave it my all, i'm sincere really, the least you do, give me a smile back? I hate the blank stare at something insignificant, i hate the silent you sphered, the sunny scent you fought against, would drive me crazy.

No comments: