Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello!

Girls, have you ever been i a guy's toilet? lol
I have been in a girl's toilet before and was caught by teacher. lol, Actually was skipping class with my that time girlfriend. Well, it was FUN! and nostalgic
Anyway, the difference is 'as you know obvious' guy's toilet urine thing. And the smell, hygiene, and cleanliness.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURE! guess who?
D_REK?

Today special, i'm going to tell you my secret secret 18 generation passed down instant noodle recipe!! Instructions included. It cost 199.90 SGD in popular. But im gonna tell you now for free! Isn't that great?
Firstly, open the seasonings and put them all in a clean dry bowl. you can make it decorative like me. Put your name, your lover's name or whatever~
For me i put my name. KEL! artistic right!

Secondly, cook your noodles. Time yourself, should be about 15mins. Do not overcook nor undercook. Must be just nice. Most probably it will turn from yellow to golden colour. Sample it if you want. For me i put milk inside the soup. I always order the fried fish bee hoon outside, i see the uncles and aunties always put milk inside when they cook. So i just give it a try today. The outcome is urrrggggg, tell you later~
See the milk turn the soup white white colour, and my noodles is golden in colour see!!?
Thirdly, when it is ready to be poured out into the bowl, be careful. For me im eating dry, so im gonna pour the milky soup away~
But remember to leave some soup behide. The noodles will not be too dry and it will help with the mixing of the seasonings.
Fourthly, mix the seasoning with the noodles. Mix everything nicly and thoroughly. For me, i used a pair of chopsticks to mix them. If you're not a pro like me, please use spoon and fork or whatever mixing tools. If you seriously dont know how to mix, use a blender.
Lastly, its time to eat!
This is my outcome in the end. OK, the taste is really..... erm..... AWESOME!!! Actually the milk also didn't affect the taste. It taste like the usual noodle i always cook. If you're eating soup noodle please dont follow me and add milk to the soup. Maybe will get food poisoning or H1N1. ADD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Next time i can sell noodle, my shop name will be.......... i'll think about it. :)

No comments: