Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally, i can have some time to not be in maple. Need to use the time to do some homework... Saw derekTay today, woahhhhhh, so long never see him he grew fat. Say i MIA for so long about 3weeks, its him who MIA loh.I'm super surprise he read my blog. Keep asking Eunice is who, Eunice is my GUITAR la!
Oh yeah, my new video of superman is made, quite nice le the video not like last time so bad. Because this time i only play the guitar, and the singer is graceLin. LOL i CANNOT sing. Today justinKhoo told me to practise singing so i could improve. Wah, he so caring? =/ He told me to go his house help him **** his **** then i will improve. What a ****. Anyway, the video can be viewed at my facebook profile or grace's. Due to some technical problems, i can't upload it here.

No comments: