Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey, it's quite long time ago since i blogged. Quite busy nowadays, i have to attend lesson at nyp every monday to friday and the hours are quite long too. But im not working so frequently as school started. Changed schedule to the sweet weekends. Anyway, from today onwards i will try to do blog entries everyday. I notice that this blog is becoming so isolated. You can notice just by looking at the tagbox. OK since i recently got my personal notebook, i will put in best effort to try and blog daily so i can get back to what it was before. Anyway, it wasn't anything before too. Oh well. Reality is cruel.

Today attended school at 1.20pm. The actual lesson starts at 1.10pm but i woke up at 12.30pm. Of course as usual i was late. I don't think i was early for any of the lessons for this week. =p It's just the first week, i need to be more punctual. Yes i will try to put in effort to change the bad habit. The first week lessons ends today. Phew, finally over. But, sign, i have to work tomorrow and on sunday. No time to enjoy and rest. Its OK! I just need to work hard for few more years. The first priority now is to pay off all my debts, follow by complete my studies in nyp and then buy a siberian husky!

My brother told me that finally he could see me everyday nowadays. We're not gay but very close friends. I realised that i had almost never accompany most of my good friends during the long holiday. I was like working everyday. I felt bad of course, but i've got no choice. I told him that from today onwards he'll see me until he's tired of me lol.

Trying to stay healthy(as if), i'm going jogging with some friends 10pm around yishun area. Sometimes i'm contradicting myself. A 10 cigarattes daily smoker going to exercise. I know that!
Everything is base on oneself. What you want to do you do, vice versa. I think i am yet quiting before 18. No choice, my mind and body ain't giving me a hand.

Actually i think that i'm quite childish. 17 years old plus still using Naruto as his blogskin, hanging a stitch(lilo and stitch) keychain with my keys etc. I wanted to change the blogskin soon, or maybe i will if i'm not lazy. i will donate all my stitchs away when i grow up. Random



Dead and Gone (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - T.I.

No comments: