Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

24

whats this sour feeling inside me,
im sad i guess....
she created hope for me, she said so confidently
now she tells me to give her up..
its obvious, though she didn't tell me orally..
maybe its because of the distance, or not able to be together all the time
i cannot give her what she wants
be it kelvin you have no money, you have no time and you smoke
so leave her alone... better for both
yes im sad but its okay, its just temporary.
temporary.....................

No comments: