Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Monday, December 08, 2008

First blood

yo yo.. hi stranger! haha. ok this is my first post.. not my first blog but........... lets not care about that.. haha. first, manners.. how are you today? fine? great? fantastic?good. haha.. lets carry on..
now, let me start with step 2, which would be introduction. if you already know, you can skip this step. :) OK now, my name is kelvin. i am 17 this year. my hobbies is to eat, sleep and play. i know, that's what everybody likes. yep I'm a normal human and i do, what people normally do. currently i am waiting for my O levels results and I'm working part time in sales industry. O LEVEL Zzz... sorry lets continue.. i am NOT a kaopei person.. really its true.. BUT i am NOT a emo.i like to listen to music,play online games and slack around with friends.. maybe sometimes when i am outside with friends or working i may be quite noisy.. you know, sales industry.. you need to talk cock much with persuasive tone.. and my friends they like to disturb. Zzz.. but when I'm at home on my bed, i will start thinking about all the bad things in life which makes me a pessimistic person.. anyway, im still a easy going and friendly person. wanna be friends? SURE! despite having unsociable looks. zzz.. haha.. OK. that's about it.. if you have any doubts you can just ask. no problem im very open minded.. :) i shall tell more in the next post..

No comments: