Not trying to win sympathy here, nobody owes anyone a living. Anyone can believe in anything whether it’s true or not. Believing in something false doesn’t make it true. If i believe i can fly and i jump out of the window, i’m still gonna fall. Not believeing in something true doesn’t make it false. If i don’t believe in the law of gravity is true, i’m still gonna fall. So, anyone can view my blog as subjective as it is. Whom may it concern? Heh, pardon the cynical laugh.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ROAST TURKEY!

heyz manz.. yoz yoz wassupz punkz punkz.. ok now. basically this is my 5th post. wooo yeah~ i suppose you are a regular kkcs.blogspot.com reader or you are just so bored that you done everything in this world and have nothing else to do to read my boring blog, blogged by a boring blogger, living in boring yishun, on boring earth, eatting boring food, drinking boring beverages, playing boring games, having boring thoughts.. and YEAH. THIS IS LIFE EH? :) anyway, i shall award you..... *drums* ---------------- a TITLE. WOOTS! you have been waiting for this.. you are excited now.. hush hush... dont cry i know you are touched.. ok. next post then tell you. HAHA im sorry.




a precious friend who always visits me..





precious friend close up.




edited by me, looks more nicer eh? haha

anyway, today is christmas eve.. christmas made me think of a song. _ _ S _ _ H _ _ _ _ _ A S lets play hang man. whoever guess it correctly i award a msytery prize.. maybe a kiss from me? LOL! i can see your expression -_-!!.
this year's a lonely christmas for me.. ~~~ so lonely~ mr lonely~ i have nobody~ on my own~~~~ its okay man. i used to being like that as all my buddies left me one by one. who cares. whos going for countdown? please be careful dont get molest at orchard or vivo.. i wish you a happy holiday... for those who are like me staying at home, have nobody to go out with or not celebrating christmas cause you're not christian, i also wish you a happy holiday.. merry christmas to all..

No comments: